- Flexible Dates - Online & In Person
TENS (Tailored Exercise Nutritional Support programme) provides physical and nutritional support. Delivered by an exercise and nutritional specialist Joshua, and personalised to people living with and beyond cancer or with long term health conditions.
Being active before, during and after treatment can be done safely and can help to:
- reduce the consequences of treatment which includes fatigue, anxiety and depression, weight gain, and arthritis
- improve physical function and quality of life
- improve bone health and muscle flexibility
- in some cases, being physically active has been shown to reduce cancer progression, mortality and re-occurrence
The new Tailored Exercise Nutritional Support programme at Aurora is designed to help by not only educating clients on the benefits of participation and good nutrition, but to provide individual support to experience the benefits for yourself. The programme provides an initial consultation to create a tailored plan around the individuals needs and activities that you enjoy.
The nature of the program is heavily dependent on the client’s circumstances, the stage of treatment, current level of fitness, activities they enjoy and their preference of participation whether that be face to face or over the phone. No two clients experience will be the same and is all tailored around each individual.
To book your initial consultation or to find out more please contact Joshua our exercise and nutritional Wellbeing Practitioner on 01909 470985 or email [email protected]
Or you can Self-Refer here